Monday, March 8, 2010

Fan

Hook
Shorty say she is my biggest fan. My biggest fan, my biggest fan. She claim she is my biggest fan, my biggest fan, my my my biggest fan.(Reapeat 1)

verse1 She claim she ain't a groupie, she just swing my way. Okay I'm gone feel her out and gone see if she wanta play. She say she got her own change working on this stipper thang. No she ain't in school, but I swear that I done seen her face. I try and ask her way she from, she ask don't you want you none. Shocked how that question was sprung, gone bounce to the crib and get me some.

Hook
Shorty say she is my biggest fan. My biggest fan, my biggest fan. She claim she is my biggest fan, my biggest fan, my my my biggest fan.(Reapeat 1)

verse2 So I took that ass back to the crib, and was still surprised at shit she did. It was just like christmas I'm a kid, couldn't wait to open it. Sex so good I called her back, wasn't even 'bout to act. But this feeling that I had, like how the hell you learned all that. But before I ask this dame she steady showing me new thangs.

Hook
Shorty say she is my biggest fan. My biggest fan, my biggest fan. She claim she is my biggest fan, my biggest fan, my my my biggest fan. (Repeat 1)

verse3

No comments: