Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not enough

V1
Baby take me down, baby take it slow. Don't know how to make love, this is all I know. Boy I love your touch, I be fening so much. I'm inflamed by the rush, and my whole body blushes.

hook
I can't get enough of you. Any and everyway you do. Baby you I cannot lose. I just want you. I just need you.

V2
Baby take it slow you are all I know. This is my first love, and I am so exposed. With you I cannot hide. And everything you know. But I really cannot say, so baby let me show.

hook
I can't get enough of you. Any and everyway you do. Baby you I cannot lose. I just want you. I just need you.

V3
Baby take me in, for so long I've been cold. I finally feel warmth and comfort in your soul. We should be as one, don't care what noone knows. Long as it's you and me, that's all I need to know.

hook
I can't get enough of you. Any and everyway you do. Baby you I cannot lose. I just want you. I just need you.

V4
Oh baby take it easy. I hear your body needs me. And I need you. Whatever you wanta do. Just me please you, this I know to do. So baby take me down. We can go real slow, and if you like it fast, just let me know.

hook
I can't get enough of you. Any and everyway you do. Baby you I cannot lose. I just want you. I just need you.

No comments: