Friday, December 3, 2010

Fly

If I never told you I want you to know, you make my heart race. And with your eyes you see right to my soul. And I will never let you go. I don't really know happiness, so let me tell you if this is it, this is what I need you to know.

Hook
I can't break your heart, and please take care with this soul. Your the best part of me. I never wanta let go. Every second feels like I'm flying, I'm so high I would know I'm dying if I ever come back down to earth. But I need you to know this first.
If I never tell you, I want you to know; even in arguments, I was still reaching for your soul. It seems everything I do, makes me fall in love with you. And I'm struck dumb by love it takes control. I tell you secrets I never told.
Hook
I can't break your heart, and please take care with this soul. Your the best part of me. I never wanta let go. Every second feels like I'm flying, I'm so high I would know I'm dying if I ever come back down to earth. But I wish I had told you first.
Since I never told you, your the best man who was in my life. Ever since you've been gone, I've searched for similar eyes. Just to imagine looking at you, it's what I constantly do. But their are no substitutes that even compare to you. I'd rather have you, I wish you knew.
Hook
I wouldn't break your heart, please take care with his soul. You were the best part of me. I'm still holding on. Every second feels like I'm dying, all I can think of is when I was flying. I crashed back down to earth. I should have told you first.

No comments: