Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking

I take a little piece of your heart. I take a little piece and I tear it apart. You give a little more of yourself. And give a little more cause you don't know what I've done.

Saying what I would never do, if I had a lover like you. But I've done to you, what was done to me. And I break your heart every time I cheat, and you take me back. And I still go back.

I take another piece of your heart. I take another piece and it tears me apart. Your so good to my son. Too good to who should have been your son.

Saying what I would never do, if I had a lover like you. But I've done to you, worse then what I went through. And I broke your heart, when the truth was seen, and you took me back. And I still go back.

I give so much of me. I give to much to a lover I don't need. You take so little for you, take so little and you I can not lose.

Saying what I should do, to keep a lover like you. But I've done to you, what was done to me. And I break your heart every time I cheat, and you take me back. Why I go back.

I give a little piece of myself. I give a little piece and I share with someone else. You give a little more of yourself. And give a little more, but you don't know what I've done.

No comments: