Saturday, June 4, 2011

I WISH

I try to be good. I try to do what's right. For the most part I could, at least till you walked in my life. And I'm torn cause she's a friend. I have no reason to let you in. But as hard as I fight. If you ever stayed the night.


Hook
I wish you were mine. I fantasize about you and I. I know it ain't right. I'm trying to fight. But I, wish you were mine. That my dream came to life. Oh if it feels right. I wish you were mine.

I wish you would fight, with her sometimes. I can see in your eyes you think about me sometimes. When were left alone, you say things I wish I didn't know. You say that your torn. You don't want her to be scorned.

Hook

I wish you were mine. I fantasize about you and I. I know it ain't right. I'm trying to fight. But I, wish you were mine. That my dream came to life. Oh if it feels right. I wish you were mine.


She ain't my best friend, but she's a friend of mine. Oh but if you come and tell me she don't treat you right. I shouldn't say it shouldn't wish you by my side. Cause if I take you would you stay mine.


Hook

I wish you were mine. I fantasize about you and I . I know it ain't right. I'm trying to fight. But I, wish you were mine. That my dream came to life. Oh if it feels right. I wish you were mine.

No comments: