Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winner

V1     You can't keep on, breaking my heart. Leaving me in parts. Alone I pick up the pieces, ask myself the reason why your not around. Once I patch myself up, then you show up reaping my rewards.

Hook
And I let you in. I let you win. Over again and again. It seems it never ends. I know your not a friend. So why are you a lover, I could find another. If I don't let you in. But you win.

V2     I sit alone in the dark. You sleep unscarred, next to me. Your face is of peace, your so serene. Inside my heart screams you should die. You should hurt so deep inside. Why do I waste my time, I should tell you good bye. Instead you stay the night.

Hook
And I let you win. I gave in. Over again. It seems it never ends. I know your not my friend. Cause there is another. Some other lover. You found another, But I let you in. Again. You win.

V3     You can't keep on. My mind feels gone. How much have you done wrong. To me. The weight is all on me. It feels like my chest is caving. How could it hold such a weight. Can't you hear it break. Or do you not care long as you get your way.

Hook
Why I let you in. I let you win. Over and over again. It seems it never ends. I know your not a friend. So why are you a lover. I don't want another. If that's why I let you in. You win.

No comments: