Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04/29/2009

I was watching the new last night and it was talking about this big bust on 17Th street and Avenue D, down the street from where I live. The entire ideal that they finally busted so many people at that store t me is a bunch of bullshit. I have seen so many cops and people at that store it's ridiculous. Absolutely no one who lives in Fort Pierce doesn't know what goes on at that store. It's all one big shame not at all meant to protect citizens in Fort Pierce. Three days from now that store will be back open for business, and I don't mean selling junk food. Police in Fort Pierce look at every black person here as expendable waste. They carelessly mistreat people here with a secure sense that nothing will happen. They buy drugs here when they want to then come back around and do stings. They sleep with prostitutes and adolescent and no one talks. Fort Pierce,Fl is as close to a guise of lawful as I have ever seen.

No comments: