Friday, May 1, 2009

Lie

v1 I'm wondering, I'm circling, don't really know where I should go. I'm looking, I'm searching, but it seems like nobody knows. Lost and confused, close friends with the blues. No clue what to do, I really don' t know. Left all alone, no one console's. I ask but don't know, what do I want.
Hook
And I can't lie to you. All I can promise is that I do. I love you and you, only you. All I can say, is that today and yesterday are all for you. I won't promise you forever, maybe one day we won't be together. But today, I can honestly say (I love you.)
v2 I know you, you know me, were as close as two can be. I want you, you need me. So it seems like were complete. But promises right now, won't come out of my mouth. I hope you understand how I want this to sound. So lets settle down and work us out.
Hook
v3 You are my heart,but I'm falling apart right now. I'm showing scars, that I hide till now. You say that you want the truth, I'm willing to share with you. Of all that you ask I'll be true, I'll say all to you.
Hook

No comments: