Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Title work in progress

I want to let you touch my heart, but so long I went on being scared. I never use to understand loving so painfully. Needing so much to succeed, needing to have you next to me. Now you ask me only to trust, but I'm falling and I'm afraid to love. Don't break my heart again, don't make sweet promises I'd rather you cruel, just tell me the truth.

Hook
Cause I'd been saying once again, that I would never love again. I'd been broken badly when, you came along offering. And I don't want hurt again, never thought I'd fall for my friend. If I'm a fool, loves so cruel. Cause I'd been saying once again, that I would never fall again. Never want a broken heart to mend again, Never again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.