Monday, July 27, 2009

Move

I can't even move, baby what you do. You got me in the mood, just what you do. Cause I can't even think. Your body is so sweet, I can't even move, so tell me what to do.

V1 You know I'm yours, so baby be mine. You know I'm down, so baby I'll fight. I don't wanta lose, I'm hooked on loving you. And everything you do, makes me wanta swoon. I'm floating in your bloom, don't even know what you do. It's a shame that you don't see, how your touch compels my being.

I can't even move, baby what you do. You got me in the mod, just what you do. Cause I can't even think. Your body is so sweet, I can't even move, so tell me what to do.

V2 I hate being so weak, just letting you rule my needs. Cause baby when you please, I beg for mercy me. You got me saying things, that no one ever knew. And I'm so overexposed, your lens just see right through.

I can't even move, baby what you do. You got me in the mood, just what you do. Cause I can't even think. Your body is so sweet, I can't even move, so tell me what to do.

V3 Come on baby lay me down. I can't wait to touch you now. How much longer can you make me wait. What words can I say to even explain(note on explain held). I love you, baby I need you, how one heart can lose it's self resolve.

Baby when you move, everything you do. Already in the mood, baby what can we do. My bodies filled with need. I just want you and me.Your love is so sweet, it's all I'll ever need,(fade) all I'll ever need, all I'll ever need.

No comments: