Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Numb

I am fading right before your eyes. You don't see me, you don't hear me, and you don't even know me. I disappear always unknown. Some people want fame, but I just wish you knew me, more than a name. I'm not just Tiffany or black or young or old. I'm not just unnecessarily complex.

I am wounded fatally in my heart, and I can't feel it will ever heal. I am painfully full of hope and love in spite of my wounds. I still want to go on even in my pain. I want to feel it and not feel anything. I want to be numb.

Invisible. What girl have you seen? If I don't move, don't talk, don't even cry will I be what you want me to be. If I don't speak my mind, and go on letting you walk on me, will I finally be pleasing in your eyes. I just want you, not to hurt me anymore and I am willing to let you win what you seem most to look for.

Because I am fatally wounded in my heart, and I can't ever heal. I am painfully full of hope and love despite, knowledge that, am going on in pain. And all you know is my name. I don't want to feel anything, I wan to be numb.

How can I still feel every blow and you don't know. I don't even want to be strong, why should I hold on. And you walk over my soul, and you try and kill all of me so I can just let me die. Then you win. But what do you win. Invisible, what girl do you see. I'm fading nothings left of me, it's fatal your killing me and I die.

No comments: