Sunday, August 16, 2009

For you

In so many ways I know and I can't wait to say it. I still feel so over exposed, but now I can't contain it. And I remember how I would hate it, every time you go, so don't go.

Hook
Baby let me explain it, the way I feel has a name and it's caused by love. My love. I can be stingy, I want you and quality time. I can be emotional, I want you all the time. And I don't wanta be a fool whose stupidly all for you, but I'm all for you. Baby your mine.

V1
And I don't even remember why we start a fight, but I know I'll continue until you say I'm right. And I know I'll be crying, and I know you'll storm away, but baby you stay. And I know it's silly of me, but you can't go and I can't leave. Your a part of me, your my heart baby.
Bridge
In so many ways I know and I can't wait to say it. I feel so over exposed, but now I can't contain it. And I know how much you hate it, every time I say go, but don't go.

Hook
Baby let me explain it, the way I feel has a name and it's caused by love. My love. I can be stingy, I want you and quality time. I can be emotional, I need you all the time. And I don't wanta be a fool whose stupidly all for you, but I'm all for you.

V2
Nothings stupider than people in love, and baby we must be dump struck. How was I to know my heart could fly, so wrong or right, loving or fights baby you and I are right.(music break)

Bridge
In so many ways I know and I can't wait to say it. I feel so over exposed, but now I can't contain it. And I know how much you hate it, every time I say go, but don't go.

Hook
Baby let me explain it, the way I feel has a name and it's caused by love. My love. I can be stingy, I want you and quality time. I can be emotional, I need you all the time. And I don't wanta be a fool whose stupidly all for you, but I'm all for you.

No comments: