Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Way

V1
Whose to say that you should notice me. A fly on the wall like a bug, hiding. I've loved you from a far, not even you know who I are. I am a mess, I easily confess.

Hook
But I do, notice you. And you don't see me. And I do, want you. But you don't know my name. How can I explain, I'm the one for you. How can I say, all I'd do for you, if you just look my way.

V2
Whose to say we could never be. One day you may finally see. I was always right before your eyes. I've seen other girls are a passing faze. They don't hold your eye, they can't keep the flame. But I know, my love's a special hold. And I know if I could ever be bold, all the secrets my body holds.

Hook
But I do, notice you. And you don't see me. And I do, want you. But you don't know my name. How can I explain, I'm the one for you. How can I say, all I'd do for you, if you just look my way.

V3
And I promise my self today, is the day like every day. And I promise my self I'll say, all the words that I'm writing today. But I can't figure out baby how your eyes make me hide away. There's so much I have to say, baby my name's

Hook
But I do, notice you. And you don't see me. And I do, want you. But you don't know my name. How can I explain, I'm the one for you. How can I say, all I'd do for you, if you just look my way.


No comments: