Friday, September 11, 2009

Sides

HOOK
Now were changing sides. Last time I cried. Last time you lied. Tell me why. Were changing sides. Change...

V1 No longer by my side. Oppositions not side by side. We face off, prepared to fight, but we can't win. There's so much wrong so little right. You hurt me I can't deny. I'm balling, balled up in fright. I think we'll both lose, so why start this fight.

Bridge
I don't wanta play the victim. I don't wanta talk no more. I don't know if it's worth it to keep you in my life. Can't decide.

HOOK
Now were changing sides. Last time you cried. Last time I lied. Can't say why. Were changing sides. Change...

V2 Baby I'm glad that your in pain. You never thought you would be betrayed. You thought that I would just let it stay. Let you go on treating me that way. There's so much wrong, so little right. I hurt you I can't deny. Your angry, you wanta fight. I think we'll both lose, so why start this fight.

Bridge
I no longer played the victim. But we should talk more. You don't know if it's worth it to keep me in your life. Can't decide.

Hook
Now were changing sides. This time we cry. This time we lied. Can say why. Were changing sides. Change...

V3 We keep getting it wrong, the hurt we leave last so long. You bring out the worse in me, and I do the same thing. Maybe we should let it go. End now before the war. Maybe then it will be alright, if we no longer change sides. If we just leave, each others lives, then we won't change sides.


No comments: