Friday, October 23, 2009

Take

Lying alone in our bed, wondering where you've laying your head. How long, are we gonna play these games. When my heart can't take this pain.

Sometimes I pray you don't come home. Cause maybe it will hurt less if I'm wrong. Maybe if you were hurt as a reason why, I'm alone we could still get by.How long, are we gonna play these games. When my heart can't take this pain.

You come home like it's all okay. Like your not taking my heart away. And I live in a state of pain. And you let me live this way, no you are causing the pain. And you are what needs to go away. How long, are we gonna play these games. When my heart can't take this pain.

I want you to stay, no don't ever go away. Why can't I let you go, why you keep me hanging on.Your killing me so slowly, your loving me but only late at night, then you leave me high and dry.How long are we gonna play these games. When my heart can't take this pain.

No comments: