Monday, November 16, 2009

Show

You don't show, that I'm your heart. You are weak, trying to blame it on me. I try to stay, yet you push me away. Is it too much babe, just to show you love me.

Show me, tell me you care. Give me a reason to be here. I need you so, just let it show. Is it too much babe, can I show you the way.

I get scared of the power of love. But I don't dare to deny my love. I want you to see, just how much you mean. Love is everything, so be mine truly.

Show me, tell me you care. Give me a reason to be here. I need you so, just let it show. Is it too much babe, can I show you the way.

I wait - when will you say- with your actions- you for me. Why won't you show me, what I show you- I stay so true to you.

Show me, tell me you care. Give me a reason to be here. I need you so, just let it show. Is it too much babe, can I show you the way.

No comments: