Monday, February 20, 2012

Ready

v1 I'm not ready to be over. I'm not ready to say goodbye. I'm not ready to lose you. I still want you in my life. It's to much, to walk away. When your touch is still haunting me. I want, what I need is you.

Don't make me walk away. Don't tell me you won't stay. Don't let this be the end. If we could begin again.

V2 I'm not ready to be over. I'm not ready to say goodbye. I still love you. I still need you. So you can't say good bye. It's to much, to take this pain. When your love is still haunting me. It's no good when your what I need. Don't ever leave.

Don't make me walk away. Don't tell me you won't stay. Don't let this be the end. If we could begin again.

V3 I'm not ready to be over. I'm not ready to say good bye. How could you make me love you, then leave with no goodbye. It's to cruel, not to have one last day. And all this love, not to go any place. I'm a shell and you lived in me, with you gone, I'm so empty.

Don't make me walk away. Don't tell me you won't stay. Don't let this be the end. If we could begin again.

No comments: