Saturday, February 25, 2012

Union

V1     I can't help the way your making me feel, but I can lie. I can tell myself this can't be real, if I don't look in your eyes. I'm trying hard not to catch a feel, or let my heart slip by. Part of me wants to tell you how I feel, but too many reasons make me deny.

I want you. I long for your touch. I need you, and I'm saying too much. But I hunger, for your love, and my soul feels like we touched.

V2     Sometimes it's written on my face, and plain to all who have eyes. It seems your friends try to discourage you, so you hide. I can't help I want all or nothing, you'd have to swallow your pride. If you ever had the courage, all the love I had inside. It'd all be yours in a moment, for the rest of my life.

I want you . I long for your touch. I need you, and I'm saying too much. But I hunger, for your love and my soul feels like we touched.

V3     I dream so much about you, I can't tell when I'm awake. to be near enough to smell your scent, I feel I'm going insane. Sometimes I waiver, its more than I can escape. I want you to be my shelter, so if I have to I'll wait.

But I want you. I long for your touch. I need you and I'm saying to much. But I hunger, for your love and my soul feels like we touched.

V4    Don't hold back. I need you bad. Why put on an act, when I see you love my back. I'll move first, but I move slow. Change you pace. Don't let me go.

No comments: