Friday, June 5, 2009

BRIDGE Always had to get it girl, looking for other girls and now your always on my mind. I know you use to say if it ever happaned then you and I would still be tight. Cause you are my best friend, closer than cousins, but we ain't talk since that damn night. At least if we fussing or even straight fighting I could try and make it right.
Hook
But I ain't saying nothing, and baby you are on my mind. Cause changing from friends to lovers, I don't know how to get by. I feel like I'm losing it, feel like I'm losing him, and I'm scared it will be good bye. I won't do it, how to go through it, if I still want you by my side.
v1 I've gotten use to you always stopping by. I like it when we hang out day and night. I feel more comfortable when you are by myside. But lovers and friends we didnot intend, I've known you for years, so don't let what we had end. It's all up to you just what you wanta do, whatever you say long as I ain't losing you.
BRIDGE
Hook
v2 You keep avoiding me, are you afraid to talk. I don't wanta hurt you, so lady your the boss. But I can hardly wait and I anticipate, just seeing you. Don't know just where we stand, but just take my hand. I promise I'll understand, where ever our fate lands.
BRIDGE
Hook
(adlibe)

No comments: