Monday, June 15, 2009

ME

I'm afraid. My mind races across all the possibles, so many unwanted. Holding on for tomorrow, yet terrified of what it could bring. Terror a common fraze tossed at everything to scare and control me, us. It quickly loses it's meaning. The terrorist abroad don't scare me nearly as much as the ones at home. Democrat, Republican, Governor or Mayor it really doesn't seem like they give a damn about me. Me who can't pay rent or my own way. Me stuck living at home with my parent again, with a kid. Me Just wanting to be able to find any job and get back on my feet. Me realizing not just these flunkies at banks and car companies are evil. At least they only wanted money or "Government" wants power and control. That's scaring me more. It's one thing through history knowing what people will do for money, it's war throughout history knowing what people will do for money and power.

No comments: