Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time

Baby your mine, more then the air or the space in time. I wanta do right, wanta see that smile in your eyes. You are my goal, and you give me hope. Any and everyone else don't even com close.

Because you are mine, if they say you aren't they lie. Baby I'm yours for this life. Not even a second wasting time. Baby smile for me, baby just laugh, I'll sing. You bring me joy, loving. It's gonna last all my life.

Baby I'm yours, more than my heart beats can ignore. Baby the fight is worth all I will adore. I'm praising my king, just say the word and make me your queen. Nobody else really sees how much you are my everything.

Because you are mine, if they say you aren't they lie. Baby I'm yours for this life. Not even a second wasting time. Baby smile for me, baby just laugh, I'll sing. You bring me joy, loving. It's gonna last all my life.

No comments: