Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wither

I don't like to look at you when you lie, I'm getting to the point that my eyes no longer hide. All the hurt I'm feeling and all the pain your dealing me shine's right through. Everybody knows and they just don't see, how I can stand to stay and I don't leave. But I been trying, steady fighting with my heart, you ripe me apart.
Bridge
Only quitter's give in, and only fools in love stay till the end. I don't wanta stay, but I'm scared to walkaway, either way I am in pain.
Hook
I die inside. Why I cry at night. How you could go on. Me you wrong. Your wrong. And I waste my life. Why I can't say goodbye. When you show you don't care. Why am I there for you. And I die inside.
>When you touch me I get such a chill, and I shudder against my will. Your love has the coldest chill, I'd be better of lying still. I'm pretending when you are not here, fantasies of the lover once dear. One who use to love with his eyes, promise he'd die before making me cry. Oh sweet lie, won't you come real. Unravel the pain that I feel.
Bridge
Only quitter's give in, and only fools in love stay till the end. I don't wanta stay, but I'm scared to walkaway, either way I am in pain.
Hook
I die inside. Why I cry at night. How you could go on. Me you wrong. Your wrong. And I waste my life. Why I can't say goodbye. When you show you don't care. Why am I there for you. And I die inside
>>I dream you don't touch this time. I need to feel love once gone bye. I can't stand the pain. Don't do it this way. Please look in my eyes, please see how I, do still love you. Even in spite.
Don't hurt me tonight, oh baby turn back time. Back to when you and I first made sweet love, and you'll see that guy with a gentle touch.....
Bridge
Oh I(echo) die inside, Why I lie cold inside.

No comments: