Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zoom

Intro.(low c or f not sure yet)
Oh lover, make me feel right, cause I've been waiting all this time. For a lover who can make me feel right. For a lover who can fuck me right, oh if you can come over tonight. Make it feel right.
>

Bridge
Big spender, get with ya. Oh baby come and see. How can I, go get your attention, look at me. I want it, you want it, but baby goodies ain't free. Equal exchanges of explosions all I need.
>
Hook
How you gonna beat(echo), My baby gotta eat(echo), I promise if you skeet(echo), to soon. I'mma laugh you out the room. And baby I zoom. Baby go Zoom(echo).
>
v1 So cocky, like rocky, I back it up when I hit the ring. Off tempo so simple baby can you make me weak. I don't need it, but I want it your stacks gotta equal me. And in the bedroom, when I go zoom, you gotta match or exceed.
>
Bridge
>
Hook
>
v2 Turn the lights off, or turn the lights on, either way I'm in my zone. I love sex like an addiction, so baby I don't see nothing wrong. Get some bump and grind, know it's on your mind. 'Cause you like what you see.
>
Bridge
>
Hook

No comments: